||An audit is an appraisal by a neutral third party. We can apply it to many aspects of financial marketing and communication. “Content” and “Distribution” are an important focus. Direction is provided by two questions:
- Which core statements did a programme or a measure provide to the market?
- Which market participants did a programme or measure reach?
Audits can be used at the outset of a client relationship and during work in progress. Typical applications are
- emergencies, e.g. at a critical stage during the development of a company, or
evaluation of the effectiveness of a stand-alone project
- revision and further development of existing programmes, e.g. when altering
the core statements following a change of strategy
- evaluation of ongoing programmes, e.g. checking progress during the